[Sca-cooks] Envy. OOP, OT

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 24 08:45:34 PST 2003

>That's just what I was thinking, Phillipa! Poncy 'ole Wolfgang,
>could he do all that fancy stuff *without* the huge kitchen
>and crew and unlimited budget?? Hah!, I say, Ha!
>--maire

Actually, I think he could. He's a brilliant chef and
has both a flavorful and artistic approach to food. He
is a lot more than chicken pizza. Some of his presentations
are spectacular and he often uses rather basic ingredients
to create stunning dishes. He has a very good sense of
taste and texture balance.

Yeah, I think with $4 a head and a coleman stove he could
still whip out a pretty impressive display. And his logistical
sense is amazing. I thought cooking for a mere 500 stickjocks
was tough, imagine cooking for 2,000 of the snootiest people
on the planet! And doing it with a smile on your face.

Nope, I still wanna be Wolf.

Gunthar