[Sca-cooks] Envy. OOP, OT

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 13:55:14 PST 2003

     Except for that sex change thing that I am pretty sure Fergus would have a problem with, ME, TOO! I read somewhere that he is always looking for chefs to work with him. Now I see why. Just at his club in HW he'll need a bunch. Can you imagine being able to work with the man? And I always thought ya had to die to go to heaven. Maybe not. I'm no wheres near good enough, but some of you out there. If I had your talent, I think I'd try it!
     Actually, I wouldn't mind having the talent of Jacques Torres or Ewald Notter. They are pretty much my heros, but then, pastry and candy are my thing. I have even checked out the FCI (along with the CIA), but, heck, $30,000 for a 6 month program, along with $1100 per month to live in NYC... wonder just what a student loan covers?
     We have a program down in Albuquerque, NM, that is accredited and all, but I am sure it isn't close to the ones in NY or CA. If it checks out, Fergus says that I can do the 20 month commute home on the w-e twice a month, but I don't know. I may have just waited til too late.
Isabella, drooling all over her keyboard...again.