[Sca-cooks] Envy. OOP, OT

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 24 09:13:15 PST 2003

>I have a turkey fryer rig you may borrow for Coronation, if you like.  It's
>never been out of the box.  It comes with a 30 qt. stock pot, basket,
>thermometer, 150,000 BTU burner, hose and regulator.  Let me know if you
>want it, and I'll try to get it to you before Coronation.
>Mordonna

I would love anything I can get. I'd far rather have too much
equipment than not enough. And the stock pot is definately
needed. Most of the dishes will be made in big pots and I don't
have many.

And extra hands and cooks will be welcomed. Especially since
I have a lot to do in the first court. I have to serve as
King's Champion, do the step down thing, I have a presentation
to make as the evil Count Ajo brings tribute, and I have to
present the runner-up cheesecake to Sir Dietrich.

And getting feast done. So I need lots of good experienced
help to do the job of bringing my creation to life.

Thank you,

Gunthar