[Sca-cooks] Envy. OOP, OT

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 16:28:20 PST 2003

I'll be there.  I'll bring the turkey fryer and another large enamel stock pot.  Do you need serving dishes?  Use me as you will, O Count Ajo.
Mordonna
 Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:>I
I would love anything I can get. I'd far rather have too much
equipment than not enough. And the stock pot is definately
needed. Most of the dishes will be made in big pots and I don't
have many.

And extra hands and cooks will be welcomed. Especially since
I have a lot to do in the first court. I have to serve as
King's Champion, do the step down thing, I have a presentation
to make as the evil Count Ajo brings tribute, and I have to
present the runner-up cheesecake to Sir Dietrich.

And getting feast done. So I need lots of good experienced
help to do the job of bringing my creation to life.

Thank you,

Gunthar

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook