[Sca-cooks] Spanish Marmalad

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Mar 25 13:23:52 PST 2003

For those that didn't know, what I was talking about
this was the 3 volume complete transcription of the
entire Fetiplace or Fettiplace manuscript.
These were in print and available from:
http://www.acanthus-books.com/

E-mail Amanda and ask about a set. Stock varies.

Johnnae llyn Lewis   Johnna Holloway
(My son thought Library chez Holloway was pretty good--
course the Librarian today visited his class to give the good
old what they really ate in the Middle Ages talk today.)

Barbara Benson wrote: Yeah, yeah, rub it in why don't you?  :)
What I wouldn't give for a week alone in Library chez Holloway and good access to a scanner/copier. ;)
Glad Tidings,
Serena da Riva