[Sca-cooks] Reasonable substitution for musk question.

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Mar 26 21:44:15 PST 2003

Helewyse commented:
> I am trying to work up a biscotti recipe for A&S and
> the recipe calls for musk.  Does anyone know of a
> reasonable (and less cruel) substitution for musk or
> is the best bet just to leave it out of the recipe?
When you get your redaction worked out I'd like to see it or perhaps even your A&S documentation for the Florilegium.

I do have this rather small file on biscotti and more info would be nice.
Biscotti might be one of those items you could make at home and take to events
or Pennsic, but I've not heard of this being done.

biscotti-msg      (16K)  1/26/03    Period biscotti, a twice-baked travel bread.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BREADS/biscotti-msg.html

Stefan
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com