[Sca-cooks] Reasonable substitution for musk question.

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Mar 27 06:10:38 PST 2003

There is a new book due out in May on Plant Resins that
will cover the subject of these various gums and resins. It
should provide more details on the various plant gums.

It's by Timber Press. See below for description:

http://www.timberpress.com/books/index.cfm?do=details&ID=625

Johnnae llyn Lewis   Johnna Holloway