[Sca-cooks] Dayboard anxieties

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Mar 27 05:46:55 PST 2003

Brighid, you will do fine. There is LOTS of food here. No one is going to
go hungry. The only thing you have left to worry about is having servers
to dole it out in smallish quantities, and it will be fine. Do you have a
small ladle for the toasted cheese? I can't guarantee to get it to you but
I can try-- we're on the way to Northern Lights on Friday.

I'm really impressed and I wish I could be there...
-- Jadwiga