[Sca-cooks] Dayboard anxieties

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Mar 27 05:59:47 PST 2003

You might think about something for the kids or children
or the younger ones. Maybe commercial snack items just
for them. Patrick's at school or I would ask him what he
would like to see. You might see that the Royalty get special
treats or a special tray of goodies.

As to other advice-- well if you have to move, there's always
the Midrealm.

Otherwise take time to enjoy it all.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway