[Sca-cooks] Dayboard anxieties

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Mar 27 07:36:22 PST 2003

> You might think about something for the kids or children
> or the younger ones. Maybe commercial snack items just
> for them. Patrick's at school or I would ask him what he
> would like to see. You might see that the Royalty get special
> treats or a special tray of goodies.

The younger children around here seem to be happy with cheese, fruit
(oranges, apples), veggies, bread and butter and pickles... but that may
be a trained response, or their parents may be bringing additional items
for them, I'm not sure.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"The tumult and the shouting dies/The captains and the kings depart
Still stands Thine ancient sacrifice/An humble and a contrite heart."
	-- Rudyard Kipling, Recessional