[Sca-cooks] Dayboard anxieties

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Mar 27 07:32:56 PST 2003

> > If it isn't served up soon after preparation it separates.
> Even when kept hot and stirred occasionally?  I have a steam table setup.

If you stir it until it becomes a mass that slides out of the pan in one
piece, then put it in a medium-hot crockpot, it doesn't separate. I would
assume the same thing works with a steam table.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"The tumult and the shouting dies/The captains and the kings depart
Still stands Thine ancient sacrifice/An humble and a contrite heart."
	-- Rudyard Kipling, Recessional