[Sca-cooks] Dayboard anxieties

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 27 05:54:53 PST 2003

-------Original Message-------
From: Johnna Holloway <johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu>

> You might think about something for the kids or children
> or the younger ones. Maybe commercial snack items just
> for them.

That's not usual around here -- though I think I once saw a sign posted at a dayboard in another group that PB&J was available to parents upon request.

> You might see that the Royalty get special treats or a special
> tray of goodies.

Someone else is seeing to that.

> As to other advice-- well if you have to move, there's always
> the Midrealm.

That may not be far enough.  :-)

> Otherwise take time to enjoy it all.

Thanks.  I'll try.  The funny thing is, I've cooked the feast for this particular event twice in the past.  But dayboards are new and unfamiliar territory for me.

Brighid