[Sca-cooks] Dayboard anxieties

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Mar 27 21:27:51 PST 2003

Beathog asked:
> This is an unfamiliar term to me, here in downtown Caid, but I see on this
> list that they are commonly done elsewhere.  Are they included as a part of
> the site fee?  We do not generally offer any food at our tourneys, unless a
> feast follows, at the end of the day, of course.  We are starting to see more
> lunches offered, for a donation only, to get around the local park
> restrictions that prohibit actual vending of food for money.  Is a dayboard
> something on the order of a buffet, and available throughout the day?
Perhaps these files in the FEASTS section of the Florilegium might be of interest to you:
dayboards-msg     (36K)  1/13/03    SCA dayboards, middle-of-the-day meals.

http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/dayboards-msg.html

Daybrd-Advent-art (16K)  8/ 5/02    "Dayboard Adventures" by Jadwiga Zajaczkowa.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/Daybrd-Advent-art.html

Stefan
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com