[Sca-cooks] Dayboard anxieties

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Mar 28 05:49:48 PST 2003

> > Believe me, nobody but other cooks and your local group knows or remembers
> > who does the dayboard.
> Except perhaps those with a bit of international fame? :-)

I don't think my local group has found out about that file yet-- at least,
I haven't gotten scolded for 'giving out financial information' yet.
:)

-- Jadwiga, who is FINALLY making peace with the notion that some people
just have to scold, it makes them happy. :)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"The tumult and the shouting dies/The captains and the kings depart
Still stands Thine ancient sacrifice/An humble and a contrite heart."
	-- Rudyard Kipling, Recessional