[Sca-cooks] Deep Fried Pickles

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Mar 27 22:03:25 PST 2003

Phillipa asked:

> I just came across this recipe and I can't help but share it.... what do y'all think?

Well...Something tells me it isn't period? :-)

I wonder how this would do on mushrooms rather than pickled cucumbers...

Most resturants serve their fried mushrooms with rather, mild wimpy sauces. A
hot horseradish sauce happens to be more my style on these. With this
breading, those ranch dressings and such might be welcome.
Stefan

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com