[Sca-cooks] Deep Fried Pickles

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 28 07:51:22 PST 2003

Saw these at Potrero War once.  [East San Diego County, out in the beloved "sticks", Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends] One of the
food vendors started carrying them, Duke Ivan loved them and was handing them out to passers-by.  Not bad, I've had worse things at
fairs.  We could probably pass them off as a Fricadella from Platina if we had to.

Selene Colfox