[Sca-cooks] Dayboard anxieties

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Mar 27 22:38:03 PST 2003

> I guess my point would be that we cater to adults with food allergies
> or to the vegetarians or to any of a number of adult food likes and dislikes,
> so why not provide a few things that the children would like and eat?

*sigh* Ok, maybe children are different in different places. The stuff we
serve on dayboards is pretty much the stuff that I see kids around me
getting as snacks from their parents and begging off adults: cheese,
bread, veggies, fruits, etc. In fact, the kids in our neck of the woods
are better catered for, for instance at war camp, than the exclusively
carnivorous.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"The tumult and the shouting dies/The captains and the kings depart
Still stands Thine ancient sacrifice/An humble and a contrite heart."
	-- Rudyard Kipling, Recessional