[Sca-cooks] Brighid ni Chiarain Barony question OOP OT

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Sat Mar 29 18:54:02 PST 2003

Also sprach Isabella di Giovanni:
>--
>Sorry. Meant to hit the back key and sent it instead. Was just going
>to ask where she was in relation to NYC. Looks like there is a very
>good chance that I will be moving to NYC soon.
>Isabella

Ah. Okay. If it matters, I live in New York City, which is The Crown
Province of Ostgardr, East Kingdom. There are a number of
Ostgardrians on this list: Brekke, Andrea MacIntyre, Anne, and
perhaps some others at any given time. Brighid lives in The Barony of
Settmour Swamp, which I would describe as Northeastern New Jersey.

Adamantius