[Sca-cooks] Brighid ni Chiarain Barony question OOP OT

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 29 19:19:33 PST 2003

Thanks. I have always hoped to meet some of the people on this list, and you were/are one of them. Because of personal reasons I have resigned my post and have quit playing here, but if what I am pretty sure is going to happen happens, maybe I'll play out there. Sorry, brain's not really up on all cylinders right now, very little food or sleep in 72 hrs does it.
Isabella
 "Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius" <adamantius.magister at verizon.net> wrote:Also sprach Isabella di Giovanni:
>--
>Sorry. Meant to hit the back key and sent it instead. Was just going
>to ask where she was in relation to NYC. Looks like there is a very
>good chance that I will be moving to NYC soon.
>Isabella

Ah. Okay. If it matters, I live in New York City, which is The Crown
Province of Ostgardr, East Kingdom. There are a number of
Ostgardrians on this list: Brekke, Andrea MacIntyre, Anne, and
perhaps some others at any given time. Brighid lives in The Barony of
Settmour Swamp, which I would describe as Northeastern New Jersey.

Adamantius