[Sca-cooks] Brighid ni Chiarain Barony question OOP OT

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 30 17:13:11 PST 2003

On 29 Mar 2003, at 21:54, Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamant wrote:

> Ah. Okay. If it matters, I live in New York City, which is The Crown
> Province of Ostgardr, East Kingdom. There are a number of
> Ostgardrians on this list: Brekke, Andrea MacIntyre, Anne, and
> perhaps some others at any given time. Brighid lives in The Barony of
> Settmour Swamp, which I would describe as Northeastern New Jersey.

Settmour sprawls all over NJ.  In places, we stretch from the Hudson to the
Delaware.
http://www.settmourswamp.eastkingdom.org/geography.html

I live near Morristown, which is slightly northeast of the center of the Barony.
It takes a little under an hour for me to get into Manhattan.

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net