[Sca-cooks] Brighid ni Chiarain Barony question OOP OT

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Mar 30 17:42:02 PST 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> On 29 Mar 2003, at 21:54, Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamant wrote:
>
> > Ah. Okay. If it matters, I live in New York City, which is The Crown
> > Province of Ostgardr, East Kingdom. There are a number of
> > Ostgardrians on this list: Brekke, Andrea MacIntyre, Anne, and
> > perhaps some others at any given time. Brighid lives in The Barony of
> > Settmour Swamp, which I would describe as Northeastern New Jersey.
>
> Settmour sprawls all over NJ.  In places, we stretch from the Hudson to
the
> Delaware.
> http://www.settmourswamp.eastkingdom.org/geography.html
>
> I live near Morristown, which is slightly northeast of the center of the
Barony.
> It takes a little under an hour for me to get into Manhattan.
>

> Brighid ni Chiarain *** mka Robin Carroll-Mann

And I'm in Connecticut- it isn't really that tough for me to get into NYC,
or NY state- in fact, I was in New York state when I cooked my feast. I'm
also discussing setting up a mini-event with a lady in Manhatten- which
reminds me, I need to get back to her.

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,