[SCA-cooks] More Sugar

Jeanne Papanastasiou jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Sun Mar 30 18:15:07 PST 2003

Do you want actual CANE SUGAR?  I can get you that.  I have cane sugar by
the can after the FIRST boiling.  It is thick and nasty.  I do not like it.
I prefer to suck on a segment of sugar cane!

Turbanido sugar is UNREFINED, UNPROCESSED sugar.  It is basically dried cane
syrup.

Soffya Appollonia Tudja
http://www.aeonline.biz/Links.htm
three fleur-de-lys Or