[Sca-cooks] Caitlin's feast booklet

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu May 1 21:48:53 PDT 2003

Well if Caitlin is willing to send me her booklet in Word or some other
format than PDF, I would love to consider it for the Florilegium. I
expect to start doing PDF format of many of the files in the future,
but I'm not sure how I'm going to do it yet. The Mac OS X though has
PDF generation built in, so it should be easier for me to do it than in
the past. Of course, I'm not even sure the other programs I was using
to format files for the Florilegium survived my recent disk crash on a
useable backup, yet. If not, it likely will be a while before I add
anything new to the Florilegium, while I rewrite the various Python
programs I was using.

Stefan

> me too!
> Olwen
>
> > Piggy-backing because I deleted the original.....can I have a copy
> too,
> > please?
> >
> > Amanda Blackwolf

> booklet