[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #3406 - 6 msgs

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Sun May 4 10:25:26 PDT 2003

Margarite

A word of encouragement my 3lb 4oz baby boy was born
June of 94. Almost nine years later he is healthy with
no medical problems.  He reads at a 6th grade level
and fights boffers at tournaments. Mentally and
physicaly he is great. I know you will hear a lot of
scary things in the next few months, I heard them
also, but keep good thoughts. One word of warning
Premies have a tendencies to be stubborn and hard
headed. ;-)
I will keep Linn and his family in my thoughts and
prayers.

~Melisenda

Margarite wrote

He weighs in at 3lb 7 oz and is 14 inches long
and was two months early.
Mom is doing well, Linn is in fair condition and
is in natal IC.
Those of you with a prayful disposition he can
use all the prayers he can
get.