[Sca-cooks] Garb Wars Bread

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 11:28:13 PDT 2003

I just had to forward this list to you folks. (this list is for supplies she
needs/has) Mandi is our resident guild bread maker.  She loves doing it.
She is also very good at it.  No, by and large the bread is not period per
se but we have lots and lots of really good bread for our feasts.  And you
should see the closet of a kitchen she has!
Olwen