[Sca-cooks] OOP vitamins was Pumpkin Juice:was Harry Potter

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptdprolog.net
Mon May 5 08:35:50 PDT 2003

Yup, am doing the meal thing, but then that means less iron absorption. So I
am back to eating red meat.  I made a pot of chili last night using a cut up
chuck roast. (kidney beans, black beans, chopped tomatoes, green pepper and
onions, garlic, cumin and chili powder) all over rice..... It was a great
chili except for the meat.
LOL!!
Phillipa