[Sca-cooks] Prayers needed

Jeanne Papanastasiou jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Thu May 8 21:55:39 PDT 2003

My husband left tonight for Pittsburgh, PA as his mother was hospitalized
yesterday for chest pains.  Tomorrow AM she will have double bypass surgery.

She has avoided surgery for over 5 years now, she had an angioplasty and
died on the table.  She is terrified of surgery.  Everyone believes she may
not make it.

She is only 56 years young.

After you read this email, please, sometime tomorrow, send a thought skyward
for Naftika Papanastasiou.  Thank you to all our friends, family and SCAdian
family.

Hristos & Jeanne Papanastasiou
Soffya Appollonia Tudja
http://www.aeonline.biz/Links.htm