[Sca-cooks] OT Tornados

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Sat May 10 06:01:05 PDT 2003

Really glad to hear you are okay.  All this bad weather keeps me worried for all my family, so I'm always glad to hear you're alright. Mordonna

Terry Decker <t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net> wrote:Just got home tonight. It took almost 6 hours to drive 20 miles, since a
tornado hit Moore again. We're okay and I think all the other SCA-folk in
the area are okay. Unfortunately, my Mother's house, which came through the
last tornado was badly hit by flying debris. Tomorrow, I have to consult
the lawyer to see about shaking some expense money out of the estate and
notify the insurance company.

Bear

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook