[Sca-cooks] 1604 French, 1593 Dutch cookbooks

James Prescott prescotj at telusplanet.net
Tue May 13 15:52:14 PDT 2003

Greetings,

Wow, thanks folks!  26 offers already regarding the two translations,
and I am sure there are more to come (if you were thinking of writing,
please do -- the more the merrier).  I'm extremely pleased and slightly
overwhelmed.

It may take a bit longer than I expected to write detailed personal
replies to each of you.  I will do so in the order I received your
emails.  There will be ways for everyone to contribute.  I really
do appreciate this community.  Please stay tuned.

I may have lost one message due to keyboard fumble-fingers.  If you
wrote to me and if you do not get a personalised copy of this generic
message with a "Greetings your-name-here" at the top, then I apologise
because it was your message that I fumbled.  Please, please, send it
again.

Thorvald / James