[Sca-cooks] pain perdu-- desperate

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri May 23 07:02:08 PDT 2003

ladies & gents I still have some pain perdu questions...

- i thought there was more than one pain perdu recipe out there (period
recipe that is) is there a best one to use?

- can someone give me some idea of quantities per serving or should I just
guess based on french toast recipes?

- for 200 people as part of my breakfast board, will 200 slices be enough
if I cut them in half cross wise?

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"We are often considered society's gatekeepers, but librarians are actually
the gateways. We are the one profession dedicated to ensuring the right to
know. We must never lose sight of this mission despite the seductive siren
songs of our information age's mythology." -- Patricia Glass Schuman