[Sca-cooks] Two pleasant announcements

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue May 27 08:27:26 PDT 2003

>In a message dated 5/25/03 10:04:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time, lcm at efn.org
>writes:
>
> > >Sorry for the crossposts, but since it is now official...
> > >
> > >At her Last Court, April 12 AS XXXVIII, Her Majesty Queen Isabella II
>of
> > >York saw fit to Award me Arms. Their Majesties of Atlantia, Logan
> > Ebonwoulfe
> > >and Isabel Grimault confirmed that award yesterday at Sapphire Joust. I
>am
> > >now Reb Avraham haRofeh!
> > >
> > >Avraham
> > >
> > >*******************************************************
> > >Reb Avraham haRofeh of Sudentur

Yes, congratulations Avraham.  And it was so very nice to finally be able to
spend a wee bit of time with you (and taste your cider!).  But why did you
not mention your brewing competition wins?  Think the cooks wouldn't be
interested you now sport two new belt bobbles??  Come on now.  Dont' be shy.

>Yay! Congrats! Is Reb short for something (like Mr.) or is that the
>official
>Hebrew title for lord?
>
>Misha
>Back from the dead, aye. Getting ready to gradumacate from my high school
>edumacashun

And congratulations to you Misha.  When is your big day?  Are we finally
ever going to see you at any events or are you now simply going to scurry
off to the wilds of Texas to be known only to the likes of Stefan?
Olwen