[Sca-cooks] Two pleasant announcements

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Tue May 27 09:04:10 PDT 2003

In a message dated 5/27/03 11:30:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:

> And congratulations to you Misha.  When is your big day?

June 9th

 Are we finally> ever going to see you at any events or are you now simply
> going to scurry off to the wilds of Texas to be known only to the likes of
> Stefan?
> Olwen

Well, since i'm staying at home for the first two years (i'm going to VCU for
Gen. Ed. and then doing my Poli. Sci/Business major up north somewhere, maybe
GMU or UVA), I should get back into the SCA. I haven't gone in an event in so
long. I'm SCA deprived.....or maybe depraved...I hope when I get up north I
could prolly go to some of the Bright Hills events and see Captn. Chirhart of
the USS Fig Newton and Olwen and Ro and some other people.

Misha
Glad enough to keep his 27 out of 368 holding....

Question:Who were the top medieval physicians or were most of them
philosophers of medicine? What about dieticians? 20th century invention :)?