[Sca-cooks] Our Cook's guild is off the ground

Jane Massey dylansmom at cox.net
Thu May 29 13:28:49 PDT 2003

Greetings,

Our Barony has a newly formed cook's guild. The Tir-y-don Culinary Companions was launched last month and I have been honered with being it's first Guild Principal.  I would like to solicit suggestions from those on the Cook's list, any and all ideas for group activities that your cook's guild have found successful.  We plan to get together once a month, plus our business meeting for a "social activity". Any ideas would be helpful.

Lady Lavender de Morten
Barony of Tir-y-don
Kingdom of Atlantia