[Sca-cooks] OT: free clothes

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Thu May 29 19:42:56 PDT 2003

Hi. It iso wonderful for you to do this sort of thing.  Who would've
thought a yard sale by e-mail.

Anyway, I am interested in either the lane bryant size 18 jeans or size 20.

I know I wear a size 18 or 20 Walmart jeans.  so I think they will work.

also the Lane Bryant dressy T shirts in size 18/20

I don't know how many you have to get rid of but since I am unemployed
right now, 'cheap new clothing' sounds good.

Would it be okay to get two pairs of jeans and 2 shirts?

here's my address if you let me know the shipping I will mail you a check.

Angie Malone
P.O. Box 150
Willseyville, NY 13864.

Sending it postal is usually cheaper than UPS.  If UPS is easier the
address is the same except substitute:

10 Prospect Valley Road

for the P.O. Box

         Angie Malone