[Sca-cooks] OT: free clothes

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu May 29 07:57:49 PDT 2003

my computer ate a lot of things, I know this is off topic,but I cant find
the original emails. please forgive me....

I am (huzzah!) losing weight...  to be perfectly accurate I am losing
inches, since I seem to be losing inches all out of proportion to how much
weight I have lost.
I was in size 20 Lane Bryant brand, relaxed fit jeans. (for years)
I own a TON of them.. and offered them to people who emailed me, and I
mailed some of them... and then lost the other emails!

so.......

I still have a lot of size 20 , "Venezia" from Lane Bryant, relaxed fit
jeans. in various states of new to old.
I also have one pair of size 18 worn for maybe two weeks
and will shortly have one pair of size 16 available....likewise...

because I am now in size 14!!!! same brand, same store..... size 14!!!!!!

I have some Lane Bryant dressy T shirts in size 18/20
I also have a TON of T shirts in sizes "large" and "extra large" most of
them from A.C.Moore. some like new.. some not.

if you already asked for them, and didn't get any, I am sorry!. email me off
list please, I know my computer ate a lot of email.
if you are just now asking for some, likewise email me off list.

please keep either "free clothes" or "jeans" in the subject line, as i have
been getting a lot of email lately.

I will ask people to pay shipping, that's all. they are taking up too much
room in my house.

I DO own cats, dogs, and a bird.  while all of these clothes have been
washed I will guarantee they have cat hair on them, everything in the house
does!  so if you are allergic make sure you have someone else wash them
first for you.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Barony of Bhakail
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...