[Sca-cooks] mail call OOP

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri May 30 05:58:00 PDT 2003

Well, the horse and buggy finally pulled in from the hinterlands where Maire
lives and brought a slim brown packet to me.  I was driving down the road on
the way to work trying to resist the urge to open it but it kept calling my
name so I pulled the brown paper off.  Much to my delight there was a book
inside.  Modelling with Marzipan byJames Winterflood.  What fun!  This will
be a perfect book to bring along when I know I will be working with children
or beginners.

Thank you so much for such a nice gift.  You are a dear to think of me.
Well...you would still be a dear if you didn't think of me, but you know
what I mean.

THLady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds
House Blackstar