[Sca-cooks] Concerning the niceness of Susans.... (OOP - slightly OT)

Susan Laing paxford at gil.com.au
Sat May 31 23:43:14 PDT 2003

>Me, too, but then we're both Susans, and thus too nice to ever be subjected
to poisoning....<g>
>--maire/susan

ROFLMAO!!!

Yes! Yes! Of course we're nice!  and Sweet! and Adorable!! Butter would not
dare to melt in our mouths! (OFC)

Now hand me the Arsenic and tatt me some lace! :-p

(Have I mentioned lately just how much you guys mean to me? Madness &
Creativey such as collectively yours can not be exchanged for any price!
:-p)

Mari
(for those who find the origin of words amusing - Susan = Truth.... Marion =
Faithfull - guess which one I prefer? :-p)

Mari de Paxford
(aka Sue Laing)
http://www.livejournal.com/users/paxford/