Kids and handfastings- was Re: [Sca-cooks] Pennsic

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Fri May 2 04:44:31 PDT 2003

In a message dated 5/2/2003 7:22:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
phelpsd at gate.net writes:

> Really... there are upper age limits?!?
>
> How old is to old?
>
> Our one and only was born one month before I turned fifty.

Depending on how you define sex, there IS no upper limit, as long as there's
interest... I THINK she was illustrating the arrogance of the "green people" <
G> (Promised myself I wouldn't refer to them as children).

Corwyn

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke