[Sca-cooks] Re: Kids and handfastings-

Rosine nothingbutadame at inthe.sca.org
Sun May 18 18:45:45 PDT 2003

> . . . but was bragging about the baby she'd had during the
> >previous year, out of wedlock (which is no big deal),
<snip>

   If you have a moment and an email address for her (assuming that her name
starts with "J"), please contact me off list. My son and she and her brother
have known each other since the ice-delivery days and he's been wondering
how she is doing, especially after the um, drama, of last Pennsic. I know
that they meant to re-establish communication but he found on unpacking his
gear that her contact info was gone.

Rosine