Kids and handfastings- was Re: [Sca-cooks] Pennsic

Lady Orlaith of Storvik orla at lady.sca.org
Fri May 2 09:58:38 PDT 2003

Got you all beat.  Don't know about my Great Grandmother but my Great
Grandad was 72 when my Grandad was born.  Dad found all of this out when
doing research since my Grandad was orphaned by the time he was 2.

Orlaith

> Oh wow! You've managed to beat out both my mom and dad (43 and 47
> respectively.) and my grandmother and grandfather on their last one. (45
> and 52 respectively.) Well, you haven't beat out my grandfather yet! My
> mother was 43 and on the pill, not able to get pregnant, no way. Started
> feeling sick, lasted awhile, went to the doctor and he ran some tests.
> He came back and said..."Well mom, you're just fine." My grandmother had
> her first kid in 1902 and 1904, then decided to start over in 1922,
> 1925, and 1928. *grin* My mom was in 1925.

AIM: GrdyLdy

http://cakeporn.blogspot.com/

Per bend sinister gules and Or, a wolf couchant contourny sable.

"I'm a paranoid-schizophrenic - I am my own entourage." John Cusack
America's Sweethearts