[Sca-cooks] OT: Cooking software

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Sat May 3 12:14:22 PDT 2003

> Maybe I simply havent found out how to do the conversions on
> master cook. I got it and it was just a cd, now book or anything
> with it. I have looked at the help topics, and havent been able
> to find anything in there to do the conversions. It has
> measurements from metric and back and cut and paste type things,
> but not conversion, that I could find.
>
> Where is it on yours?

When you are in recipe mode there is a little measuring cup to the right. If
you hover the cursor over it it says "scale recipe". Click on that.

Hope this helps. Btw, I do agree that this software is somewhat clunky. It
can be rather trying at times but its a good way to keep my feasts and food
groups electronically. It also helps when printing out these things for the
kitchen, not to mention my Cooking Portfolio.