[Sca-cooks] OOP Pumpkin Juice:was Harry Potter

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptdprolog.net
Mon May 5 06:50:52 PDT 2003

First, Seriously, thanks for taking the time to look up and post the recipe.
Now, I gotta say..... the iron pills I am on are making me nauseous and
hungry in turns. Right now it's the unsettled stomach turn.... So while I am
reading the recipe with interest, thinking, 'hey, come October, this could
be a really cool thing to do.' I am sitting here thinking.... 'MOVE ON TO
ANOTHER, NON-FOOD POST!'
Phillipa