[Sca-cooks] OT: Harry Potter

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon May 5 19:26:23 PDT 2003

At 08:59 PM 5/5/03 -0500, you wrote:
>Here are a few recipes for butterbeer that are slightly more complex than the
>melted butter poured in rootbeer variety:

<snip>

My teeth are still shuddering. Wuff. Thought one with all teh rum looked
interesting...

>My understanding is that it's supposedly intoxicating to house elves, but
not to
>human school children.
>Faerisa

I just re-read _Goblet of Fire_, and Winky is up to 6 bottles a day. Even
at low alcohol, given the relative body weight...

Just out of curiosity, what's the drinking age in the UK?

'Lainie
Gryffindor, class of '83