[Sca-cooks] ack! I can't eat rabbit!

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Tue May 6 08:09:44 PDT 2003

wheras i am mildly allergic to bunny..... never ate one, so dont know if the
MEAT would bug me, but i plan on taking no chances.

speaking of which, anyone want a white bunny fur capelet? suitable for the
royal cloak or something.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...