[Sca-cooks] ack! I can't eat rabbit!

Maggie MacDonald maggie5 at cox.net
Tue May 6 06:40:44 PDT 2003

At 06:15 AM 5/6/2003,Laura L said something like:
>Any one else with a similar experience that they have since conquered? any
>tips or tricks? words of encouragement? After I disected a shark in 10th
>grade, I couldn't eat any fish that smelled "fishy" (like canned tuna) for
>about 7 years!
>
>I have 3/4 of a pie in my fridge, a whole one in the freezer and a rabbit in
>the freezer as well.  I have a feeling the cat is going to get the whole
>rabbit.
>
>Irmgart

I frequently get that problem with a food item after having worked with it
intimately for 2-3 days in feast preparation.  It will probably go away
(after a while).

Meanwhile, to deal with the stuff you have at home that you can't bear ..
urge the family to eat it for you, and you enjoy a nice grilled cheese
sandwich. OR, trade it to someone else for something  you would enjoy,
maybe a pot of curry, some pasta, etc?

Good luck,
Maggie MacD.