[Sca-cooks] ack! I can't eat rabbit!

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue May 6 06:26:07 PDT 2003

> Honestly, it tasted fine, it tasted like it was supposed to taste, I just
> couldn't eat it. My husband thinks that I'm insane. I think its because I
> spent something like 9 hours working with the damned things.
> *sigh* even the thought of rabbit is making me a bit queasy.
> And rabbit is/was one of my favorite meats.

Had this happen with chicken and with celery (only the celery was a
handicap). Stay away from the stuff for a while; the effect fades over
time.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"I'm tired. I'm tired of feeling rejected by the American people. I'm
tired of waking up in the middle of the night worrying about the war."
-- L.B. Johnson