[Sca-cooks] Cheesecake

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue May 6 08:19:29 PDT 2003

There's 65 books listed on Amazon.com with
cheesecake in the title-- not all cookbooks.
So how many recipes do you think you need?

Johnnae llyn Lewis   Johnna Holloway

(maybe you should get underwritten or sponsored
by Kraft and just use all Phi. Cream Cheeese.)

Oh yeah, another duty I've been consigned to is to