[Sca-cooks] Cheesecake

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 12:46:12 PDT 2003

Oh yeah, another duty I've been consigned to is to
"Sate the populace with cheesecake." Y'see I've started
a tradition here in Atenveldt that was started by
Jarl Timethoeus in Ansteorra. The person who places second
in Crown recieves a cheesecake in consolation.

People rather enjoy this new tradition but I get to make
the cheesecake. Now, it seems I'll be making a lot of
cheesecakes to hand at court and to the populace.

Joy.

So I'm working on new cheesecake recipes. I want chocolate,
mango, period, Roman, savory, garlic (definately garlic),
etc..

So, if you have a cheesecake recipe you want distributed to
the populace, send it to me.

I'm going to be a busy man.

Gunthar