[Sca-cooks] Atenveldt Coronation Feast - post mortem

Barbara Benson vox8 at spamcop.net
Mon May 5 16:33:55 PDT 2003

> The menu and recipes are posted at:
> http://scribe.atenveldt.org/feast/index.htm

Greetings,

Your feast looks lovely and congrats for your succes. I am particularly
interested in the Lemon beer, it is possible that it has been discussed here
on the list and I missed it, but somehow I think not. On your site you have
how to make it, but I am wondering if you could provide the source material
that you worked from (ie: documentation).

I would love to give it a try, but I would prefer to see the original as
well as your redaction.

Glad Tidings,
Serena da Riva