[Sca-cooks] ack! I can't eat rabbit!

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Tue May 6 15:04:54 PDT 2003

ROTFLMaO
I stopped working in resteraunts because i couldn't stand the idea of
cooking at all...i would go home, open the fridge and look at the food
inside and order take out...after IIRC 4 months where I did not cook at
home [other than makeing a pot of coffee or tea] I quit. I decided I
loved cooking more than I wanted to work in the industry.

margali
to this day, and phlip can atest to it if I spend a lot of time cooking
something, i just dont really want to eat - especially something like
thanksgiving dinner...